Veeam – Remote Recovery
Using Fundaments’ Remote Recovery, you can be sure that your business critical data is stored in one or more ISO27001-certified datacenters. In case of a disaster, the process of Disaster Recovery of data starts immediately, regardless of it’s about a VMware or Hyper-V installation, a data recovery solution or an off-site backup solution.
Veeam Remote Recovery offers five scenarios for Disaster Recovery or backup(s) of VMware or Hyper-V. Using Veeam software, it is possible to back up virtual machines completely in VMware or Hyper-V environment and/or to transfer these to another location.
The five scenarios are:
- Backup from private cloud to public cloudAn off-site copy of a locally virtualized environment (VMware as well as Hyper-V)
- Disaster Recovery from private cloud to public cloudIn case of failure of the primary location, the servers in the local VMware environment are booted.
- Backup from public cloud to private cloudA backup of the VMware environment, hosted in the cloud, is copied to private cloud.
- Backup from public cloud to off-site locationA backup of the VMware environment, hosted in the cloud, is copied to an off-site location.
- Disaster Recovery from public cloud to off-site locationIn case of failure of the primary location, the servers in the local environment boot in the secondary location.
Remote Recovery offers, among other things:
- VM recoveryReturning a complete virtual machine to the time of the last made backup
- VM file recoveryRetrieving files that constitute the virtual machine: configuration, disk, snapshot
- File level restoreRestoring files in the virtual machine (OS and user files)
- SQL restoreRestoring elements from the SQL environment: database, tables, lines.
- Exchange restoreRestoring Exchange components: mailbox, mail
Proof of concept
We will be happy to clarify all the advantages of our Disaster Recovery solution with a Proof of Concept with no obligations. If you are interested, contact us immediately.